- About us
- Biometric Terminals
- RFID Terminals
- Other Products
- Makro Units
- Contact Us
Vision Attendance Register
Attendance & Time Tracking Software
The Vision Attendance Register is an entry level software product and in conjunction with a biometric or RFID terminal offers automated Employee Attendance & Time Tracking.
It is suitable for businesses currently using a sign-in register or mechanical time clock such as retail shops, schools, medical offices and clinics, restaurants, hotels, small manufacturers or any facility where attendance (or non-attendance) must be managed.
- Simple user registration and de-registration with unlimited employee records. Maintains staff records including contact details, leave, training and disciplinary hearings
Single day shift (no night shift) - set-up between 05h00 and 23h59
- Monday to Friday (same start and end times)
- Saturday shift
- Sunday shift
- Single pay period either weekly OR bi-weekly OR monthly
- Automatically calculates hours worked: normal time plus three types of overtime.
- Employee allocation by department
- Manual input of Sick or Annual Leave. Auto deduct lunch as an unpaid break.
- Reports: Time card, Employee record, Payroll summary, Absentee and On/Off premises. Punches Report
- Export Payroll Summary Report to a .csv file
- Synchronise data to your PC via a USB memory stick OR link to a TCP/IP computer network
- Export to Quickbooks (SA version), VIP Classic and Pastel for Windows payroll applications
- No Access control capability
|Define your own Categories||Define your own work Schedules|
Frequently Asked Questions: